With the reopening of our studio doors on Friday June 5th, our intention is to move forward with confidence and commitment to the highest standards of health and safety for our teachers, staff and students. We all understand how important yoga is to our overall health and well-being, and we believe we can provide a safe environment to continue your practice. Our new Safe Studio Standards provide additional protocols to ensure that we are ready to welcome you back safely, whenever you are ready.
- Reserve your class in advance to limit studio and class capacity. Classes are limited to 8 students, so in order to guarantee your spot you should reserve in advance.
- Use the mat markers to place your mat in class and give your fellow yogis ample space.
- We’ve increased our transition time between classes to reduce the amount of contact between students. Review our class schedule to see the changes.
Practice Contact Free:
- Bring your own mats and props as mat rentals and props will not be offered unless with prior approval or for specialized classes.
- Check yourself in using the Mind Body app if possible.
- We will only use verbal assists in classes to maintain a contact free environment.
- We will continue our online classes for students who are not ready to come back to the studio just yet. Check out our online class packages and schedule.
- We will stringently sanitize the studio floor, surfaces, and props (if any) after each class.
- Wash/sanitize your hands using provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the studio. Our teachers and staff will do the same.
- Face masks must worn upon entry and exit of the studio, but can be removed during class if a 6ft distance is kept between students.
Check in With Yourself:
- If you are not feeling well, have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend class for your wellbeing and that of your teachers and fellow yogis.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you not come to the studio for at least 14 days or until you have tested negative.
We are so grateful for your help in keeping yourself and your community safe. Rest assured that we are monitoring local, state and federal guidelines as well as using common sense. We missed you on the mat, but we are committed to our community’s health. We will keep you posted the situation changes, and we intend to play it safe.